Dear Future Practicum Participant...
Thank you for your interest in practicum participation in our program. You have granted an opportunity to stretch your new wings to receive a rare and valuable experience at Talents Mode Art Festival.
The mission of the practicum program is to focus on developing talents with the faith to serve, who will use their leadership skills to promote societal and industry changes. The program’s educational framework encourages the formation of leaders through an effective process of continual self-reflection and self- realization.
Practicum is an essential part of an academic curriculum in higher education institutions.
Practicum is an opportunity for undergraduate students to incorporate work-related experience and knowledge into their formal education in a university by taking part in supervised and planned work in real-world professional environments. And also as a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
- Practicum Participant is able to cultivate, appreciate, right attitudes, experience and future prepare to pursue integrative learning in a collaborative talent community of creative practice.
- Practicum Participant understands, integrate, and utility applies theory to meaningful work knowledge.
- Practicum Participant learns organization goals/ objectives expectation is integrated into the Practicum by providing “hands-on” approach under the supervision of a skillful professional.
- Practicum Participant prosses courage and develop professionalism through the real-world formation.
- Practicum Participant improves effective interpersonal and organizational communication.
- Practicum Participant will understand the industry / organization challenges and opportunities in interdisciplinary work and practice.
- Practicum Participant analyzed and focused on cognitive outcomes and skills development outcomes.
- Practicum is required to complete a minimum of 10 hours in practical field experience to develop their skills and abilities further or exploring an area outside the participant’s own field.
On completing the Practicum, participants will be able to :
- Show evidence of being a practitioner by demonstrating the connection between theoretical constructs and the practicum experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with an organization from multiple disciplines to meet the goals/objectives.
- Helps to determine what organization or field would best suit the participant’s interest, needs, and career goals.
To be eligible to register for Practicum, the participant will require to register themselves before.
We look forward to hearing from you so we can continue to grow together, future practicum participants.
Build Strong Community Around
Talents Mode Art Festival takes place on April 9th – 11th 2021 with its intention to strengthen the local community through art-based educational activities and stands at the forefront of the development and promotion of Talents Mode art trends in all levels of artistry sectors.
Support Talents in Difficult Time
We are proud to support the Talents Mode Art Festival at what is an incredibly difficult time for the talent industries and many other industries. Creating this exciting event is innovative and enables our nation to come together when social connections are needed more than ever!
It's a Magical Moment Experience
This “magical moment” will entail engaging the audience physical presence to a full enjoyable moment that is essentially joyful and playful. It might be your first art experience, which can open up the worlds, create new ideas and enthusiasm. Some Interesting Surprise!