Talent Registration Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of registering Talents Mode Art Festival.
- Registration is free
- Anyone, organization, or companies can register and have fun.
- The registration is open from 0:00:00am on 1st December 2020 to 23:59:59pm on 31st January 2021 (the “Registration Period”). The organizer reserves the absolute right to amend the Registration Period if deemed necessary without any notice. All applications received after the Registration Period shall not be entertained.
- The organizer will notify selected Talents, and the organizer's judgment or decision is final and no complaint or appeal in all means will be entertained.
- The organizer shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in transmission of the registration which may result in the registration being omitted from the selection process.
- The selected talents will be notified by call, email and announced on our official websites (including our sister websites) or any other medium deemed appropriate by the organizer based on the details furnished during the talent registration.
- The organizer shall not be held liable in the event that talent(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- If the talent(s) failed to respond to the notification within 14 days (count from the date of announcement of selected talent(s) ), thus the selected talent will be withdrawn and will be replaced by another talent. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The organizer reserves the right to substitute any talent performing or event program(s) at any time without prior notice.
- Talent(s) are encouraged to check the website and email constantly. The organizer will not be held responsible for any failure, technical difficulty or delay in any of our announcements.
- The organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate, postpone and/or suspend Talents Mode Art Festival, without the need to provide any prior notice. Due to unforeseen circumstances or EMERGENCY (ESSENTIAL POWERS) ACT 1964.
- The organizer has the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify a registration without giving any reason whatsoever to any talents or any other party.
- No pet or animals are allowed or accompanied for the live performance
- The organiser will not pay out or any forms of equivalent value in kind for any art performing or artwork before or during the event.
- Play anything you WANT or you CAN except – Communications and Multimedia Act 1998.
- prohibits Content that is indecent, obscene, false, menacing or offensive in character with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person.
- that Content disseminated does not include anything which offends good taste or decency; is offensive to public feeling, is likely to encourage crime or lead to disorder, or is abusive or threatening in nature.
- Caused harm or conflicts to the country's social, religious, political and educational attitudes and observances, as well as the need to accommodate global diversity in a borderless world.
- Indecent Content which is offensive, morally improper and against current standards of accepted behaviour. This includes nudity and sex.
- Band languages or swearing, dirty language, four-letter word, vulgar language, filthy language, criticism, curses, condemnation, insults, abuse, and all no-no foul language.
- Ensure that talent conduct themselves in a professional manner. Rude, aggressive or threatening behaviour in all its forms is unacceptable; this includes discriminatory practices, sexual harassment and bullying.
16. Registration deadlines –
- All registration must be received by 23:59:59pm on 31st Janauary 2021 (the “Registration Period”).
- Your registration will only be accepted upon the talent profile completed in full, so please ensure you provide all your information and satisfy the Talentoire requirements.
17. The organizer shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the talents and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly before, during and/or after festival. Talent(s) shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this festival.
18. By participating in this festival, talents agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the organizer are final and binding. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and talents shall be bound by such changes.
19. The Organizer decision on all matters relating to this event shall be final, conclusive and binding. The organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the festival.
If you have inquiries relating to registering your show, please contact us at the Contact Us page, for further information.
By submitting the registration form, talent confirms that it has obtained or is in the process of obtaining all necessary rights and permissions pertaining to the event. Talent indemnifies the organizer against any legal action pertaining to the rights or licenses for the event.
By submitting the registration form, the talent confirms it is the originator of all contents and is, therefore, solely liable for the contents. The organizer will take no responsibility for contents submitted for publication on the Website, Apps, printed program and other listings associated with the organizer. Under no circumstances will the organizer be liable for any contents, including but not limited, to errors or omissions, or loss or damage (or claim thereof) of any kind as a result of any contents contained within.
By submitting an image or video for the event, the talent confirms that it has obtained all necessary rights and permissions to use their image or video. The talent indemnifies the organizer against any legal action pertaining to the rights for their image or video.
By submitting the registration form, the talent confirms that the details are correct and final. Minor editing to content is allowable during the proofing process, but any significant changes will be considered a new registration, leading to the cancellation of the existing registration.
The organizer does not tolerate any unacceptable behavior towards our staff, crews, and contractors. The organizers support the rights of those who take part in the Talents Mode Art Festival to do so without fear of bullying or harassment.
The organizer shall not be responsible for checking any materials (including any links to, or content on, any third party sites) submitted as part of the registration form for publication in the Talents Mode Art Festival Programme and/or the Website, and shall not be held liable in respect thereof.
By submitting the registration form, the talent confirms and accept auto-enrollment or an irrevocable permission for the organizer to use the talents' names, photographs, image, video or any form of its content for purposes of publicity, advertisement or any form of mass communication online or offline campaign without any compensation or need for prior notification to the talent(s).
Use of Data
By completing and submitting the registration form, the talent confirms (a) its consent; and (b) that it has obtained all necessary approvals, licenses, and permissions from third parties, in each case to permit the collection, processing, transmission, and disclosure by the organizer of all information or data submitted by you in the registration form for the purposes of performing, co-ordinating, advertising and marketing your event and/or the Talents Mode Art Festival, including the sharing of such information and data with carefully selected third parties for those purposes. The foregoing consents expressly include any approvals required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 in respect of personal data (as defined in that Act). The talent indemnifies and shall keep indemnified organizer against any loss or damage arising out of a failure or delay in the process of obtaining approvals, consents, licenses, or permissions.
The organizer reserves the right to:
- refuse an application to register a event program for the Talents Mode Art Festival by any company or individual talent that is a debtor to the organizer (persistent or otherwise), or is deemed to be connected to a debtor (persistent or otherwise) of the organizer;
Decision made for selected talents or talent organizations for Talents Mode Art Festival is final, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Furthermore, while the organizer will endeavor to ensure that festival program listings will be printed and/or uploaded in full, it will not be liable for errors or omissions. The organizer will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you, your organization, your performer/performing company, including any loss of profit, business contracts, revenue, or any special, indirect or consequential damage, or loss of any nature whatsoever arising out of errors or omissions or failure to print and/or appear the Website or the App.
Indemnities and Liability
The indemnities granted above are also granted for the benefit of the organizer, and in the event of any loss being suffered or any claim being made against talent, it shall be treated as being a loss suffered by talent. Any such loss suffered by talent shall not be regarded as indirect, special or consequential cause by itself.
Any notices given to organizer, or by either organizer to you, as a business, under or in connection with these terms and conditions, shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally or email. Email or our official website.
A notice or other communication shall be deemed to be received:
if delivered personally when left at our registered office;
if sent by email, one working day after transmission.
In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
Talent to comply with applicable performing rights, licensing, equalities, employment, and health and safety legislation, and provide appropriate training (and safety equipment).
If you are performing or adapting a work that is under copyright, you must get permission in writing from the author or their literary agent or publisher.
Even if you have already gained permission to perform your production elsewhere, you will need to ask for permission again to perform it at the Talents Mode Art Festival.
It's your responsibility to find out your obligations under the law and, if necessary, to pay the appropriate copyright fees.
In all the preparations for Talents Mode Art Festival, it can be easy to overlook arranging insurance. Gather some quotes for the following types of insurance to protect against the worst. The main types of cover to consider are Public Liability insurance.
Public Liability Insurance
Cover if you accidentally injure a member of the public or damage their property during Talents Mode Art Festival performance and promotional activities (for example, if a piece of your set falls on the audience).
While you are not legally required to obtain public liability insurance, Talents Mode Art Festival does strongly recommend that you do, for peace of mind in case something goes wrong.
Working with children
Where children are engaged to work in Talents Mode Art Festival, the performing organization must apply for consent from the local authority where the child is undergoing his/her education or/and their parent or guardian.
The Talents Mode Art Festival logo is subject to copyright protection. It is made available for promotion and marketing only by festival, events and venues registered for Talents Mode Art Festival. The use of the logo is at the sole discretion of Talents Mode Art Festival, who will take the appropriate action to protect its unauthorized use.